Its 2 a.m.

@erikmama (12934)
It is 2 a.m. and yo have suddenly been awoken. You remember the dream you just had. It was so weird! You finally fall asleep again, waking at 7 a.m.You start thinking about that crazy dream you had...funny thing is...you can't remember a single thing about it! Have you ever experienced this? Does the dream ever come back to you?
Hello friend. This is scientifically proven that in 95% cases we cant remember the dreams we had as dreams are nothing but activities of unconscious mind. But still some dreams through a deep impact on our mind and we are unable to forget such dreams. I do had two such dreams long ago and they are still as it is in my mind. First one a very dreadful dream of ghost which I dont like to discuss much and the second one is a bit interesting. I had dreamed that I had made an action packed movie of whole two hours and it is so much interesting that I started writing the story line of that movie but I could not complete it. Happy MyLotting.
@erikmama (12934)
Maybe you are dreaming of things that you hope to do one day!! I bet dreams of ghosts are very scary! How are the dreams goiing now adays? It is strange sometimes the dreams that we cant remember then others we know something ha[[eneded but not what!
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I ever dreamed the weird dream about chasing but i could not run in my dream,the next i woke up.I dreamed this for long time ago.
@erikmama (12934)
Were you chaing or being chased? I don't think that is somthing I have ever dreamed!!