my friend cynthiann

@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i KNOW ALOT OF U KNOW CYNTHIANN & WHAT A FINE PERSON SHE IS. I want to ask a huge favor of all u mylotters. Would u please send her a big oL' hug by the weekend. She will know why she's getting them, because i know she is loved by more than me. Thank YOU.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Thank you Jo, you have brought tears to my eyes. You are such a wonderful compassionate lady and I would like to say that i have so much respect and affection for you. Many blessings on you and your family.
@jillhill (37384)
Okay....stand back cause here it comes.....one great big old bear hug!!! Love you cynthiann!
@CatsandDogs (13964)
cynthiann, I can't give you a direct hug like I'd like to because you're not on my friends list and to be honest, I don't know why!! lol But here's a big ole bear hug just for you!! ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) Hope that makes you feel better!! I hope nothing is wrong but if there is, please know that a lot of us are here for you!!
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Thank you cats & dogs. I don't know why we are not friends either but we can remedy that! Nothing is wrong with me really. It is just that I have had the blessing of looking after my grand twins for the past 16 months and now their Mom is taking them to Dubai. Dubai is in the Middle East - not that far from Iraq. she has a fabulous job and is taking her twins. They came to me before they were 2 years old and they were three at the beginning of June. I do understand that it is best for my wonderful DIL to have them but I am already tearing up when I think of not seeing them until next year. I stopped them drinking from a bottle, potty trained them (with help from all my friends here at MyLOT) I SING AND DANCE WITH THEM AND OH, SO MANY STORIES AND SONGS ON THE PATIO AT NIGHT. I mean - it's not like you can go there for a long weekend, can you? Takes 2 days to reach! I will miss them espoecially at night when they each cuddle one side of me and we pray together and then sing before they go to sleep. It has been a wonderful experience and I treasure the fact that my DIL chose me to be their care giver. It's just that I am going to miss them so very much. Tomorrow is a Public Holiday - so I will not be at work and we will spend the day together. Antique Lady is so very kind to think of me needing comfort. Because I do.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Here's a {{{BIG HUG}}} for cynthiann.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Thak you - it felt so good. If you read he second resonse you will see the reason why
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
THANKS FOR giving her a huG. hERE'S A HUG FOR U FOR BEING SO KIND.
@jillhill (37384)
She will get one from me......thanks for reminding us!
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Thak you Jill for the hug - am sobbing on your shoulder for one minute only!
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Can I get one too? LOL Just kidding Jo!! Yeah, I know who you're talking about and although she's not on my friends list (why? I don't know....) but I'll be more than happy to give her a great big ole hug just because I can. She is a sweetie but I hope there's nothing wrong with her.... is there?
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
No, if you listen, you will hear my heart breaking!
@quita88 (3716)
I SURE WILL !!! CYNTHIANN, IF ANTIQUELADY SAYS YOU ARE A FINE PERSON, YOU REALLY MUST BE ! SO , FROM QUITA88, BIGGGGGG HUGGGGS, BEAR HUGGS TOO LOL quita88 :)
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks quita, I appreciate u doing that & the kind words. Hugs to u.
@quita88 (3716)
Ah, heck ! If you think CYNTHIANN is great, I have to LOL hugs, quita88
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Certainly I will. She's a gem.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks Ambie, u are right, she is a gem. Hugs to u.
I left her a commenr on her profile page, but I don't know if she checks it.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I'm sure she will. Thanks for doing that.
@Niah1976 (733)
Hi there! Kindly tell Cynthiann that I'm sending her my warmest hug to her!!! Take care and stay happy.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks Niah, i know she will appreciate your hug, She's a sweetie & a fave of mine.
*hugs* I miss her too. i haven't from hear actually.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for the hugs for Cynthi. She is a great lady.
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
Why yes she is a fine person and here are some hugs for her... hug hug hug hug hug hug
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks Dawn for giving cynthi hugs. hugs to u to.
@Niah1976 (733)
Hi there! Kindly tell Cynthiann that I am sending her my warmest hug!!! Take care and stay happy.