Anyone know how to view a web page that is now gone?

The webpage was less then 6months old so I can't use the way back machine. Anyone know any ways to view the web page? I know the full url for the web page, but it is currently gone.
the original bbpstudios logo - the original bbpstudios logo. www.bigbanginc.webs.com
Check out info on the WFWS Day celebration.
I'm not sure if this will help much but I was searching for answers to your question and this is a url that I came to that may just help you friend. http://ask.yahoo.com/20020109.html
Sadly the post points to the way back machine, which isn't helpful if the web page is less then 6months old, Thanks though.
sorry friend, my mistake, if I come across any info that can help any more than that post I will be sure to let you know.
@icehut (508)
What's the URL to the page you're looking for?
@icehut (508)
OK... Check your PM for the page transcript...
I don't know if this helps, but every time you visit a site, it gets stored in a cache for faster browsing. I don't know if it possible to load back that specific post, but I am pretty sure it is stored in your browser's cache folder, if you don't delete or empty your cache upon exiting your internet browser.