What a part of body do you specially take care ????

@busky5 (3166)
Thailand
For me i will specialy take care my face and my teeth.I think i don't want to decay my teeth because it will pain,and my face i don't want it is ugly if it become to dark.Then you,what apart of body do you specially take care???
@daliaj (5689)
I always care a lot about my face than other parts of the body. I try to keep it clean always and apply cream and moisturier often. I feel so disappoitnted if my face looks tired; It also looses my confidence. I like taking care of my face by decorating it with lipstic, eyeliner, etc.
@2babita (1074)
Well,i take care all parts of my body bcuz all are linked with each other.I dont think we can leave without any one part.We all look after our face bcuz it is the fast which every one see but i think we should specially take care of our mind.Bcuz if mind is happy we all feel happy.
hi dear me too take care of my teeth and also eyes because i like my eyes very much heeeeeeeeeeeee have a nice day take care