Which language do you speak?

I am from India, Gujarat. We speak Gujarati, Hindi and English. Which all languages u speak and know. Please inform.
@maximax8 (27333)
English is my mother tongue language. I learned French for five years at secondary school. Last year I began learning Spanish and hope to carry on learning that for many more years.
@2babita (1074)
I am an Indian and my family is bengali.So i speak bengali,english and hindi.
@sagnik42 (3598)
I am from India as well and I live in West Bengal.I speak Bengali,Hindi,English,Urdu and a little bit of Spanish.
Hi bhargovoza, I too from India... I speak tamil, english and a little bit of hindi. I can understand telugu, malayalam, and hindi. I tried to learn hebrew once, as my favourite book Bible was written in hebrew but its hard to learn and I too have no time to spend much time on that. I love to learn new languages only when it is useful....
hi, i am from china, now studying in canada. so i speak chinese and english, and a little japanese
hi dear am too from india and i speak malayalam, tamil, hindi, english dear and i like to learn more languages too