Best Concert

What is the best concert (or maybe the only concert?) you have been to? What year did you go? I have seen Boyz II Men (1995) and Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, and Carrie Underwood (2006), That's it! I really wanted to see Crosby, Stills, and Nash, who are coming to my area next month, but I don't have the money. :(
@tdemex (3547)
1966 Jimmy Hendrix
Wow-you saw Jimi Hendrix?!?! I absolutely love classic rock music and music from the hippie era, and Jimi is one of my favorite artists of all time. I love his performance on the Woodstock show. Did you know (a friend of mine told me this-) that he is considered a one hit wonder because only one of his songs hit the charts? Don't know if that is true, but that is what I heard.
@tdemex (3547)
Not true he had a style that changes the rules back in the 60's three great albums! I loved Janice Joplin also, tickets back then were $3.00 LOL! There was a big old Ballroom in Detroit and giant dance floor old cool building! Three stories, fun growing up then! Beatles, The Who, and on and on and on! tdemex
@ElicBxn (60894)
I think Sting might've been the best - and it was free to boot! Styx was also a great concert and the Moody Blues. Elton John did a great show, but we were in the nose-bleed section so we could barely see him. I saw Paul McCartney at the Astrodome, and he had screens, even with the screens it was hard to see the show