child

Do you like small childfren. Will you play with them. I do. I like children very much. All my neibouring children are my friends. Time and again any one of them call me and show their new clothes, bangles, toys and their tiny shoes and that way they will show their love towards me which gives me great feeling
@indahfth (11173)
I also really like a small child. small children is very plain, I am happy to hear the story of a small child who is.
for me small children are like freshly blossomed flowers which is fresh and attractive
@agv0419 (3029)
I also like children in fact we are surrounded by children here in our place. When they grow up they going to be headache to their parents. I witnessed children grew up when they are still toddlers I'm playing with them and they make me smile. Children makes you happy and entertain you as well.
Hi agv I very much agree with you. The child is the asset of the family, which brings cheers, happiness,contentness and smile in his home. And what you say is absolutely correct, as the children grow, it will be a headache for the family in so many ways which we can not avoid but to endure
@vannice95 (121)
yes i do like baby specially my little brother Prudence. He is cute and friendly.He likes to sing and dance too.
Hi vannice Babies are so sweet. How is prudence? I think he has grown a little by now. Sorry for the late reply. I want to watch him singing and dancing with his tiny hands and feet and simply enjoy.
@thaMARKER (3094)
yes i like little or i mean babies but not for more than 12hours. hahaha.. i can't sustain babysitting them. i like to play or be with them if there are nannies along. i have little nephews and a niece and they're very active -- you won't survive maybe -- and i make sure if they'll be with me, i make sure their nannies are with them too.
ofcourse little ones are too sweet, especially while sleeping they laugh with their tiny mouth which is simply enjoyable