Do you believe in KARMA?

@simonelee (2718)
China
Have you ever wondered about the phrase what goes what comes around? I was told by someone who is close to my heart that I should be careful of my acts because the most painful way of karma is when the one you love suffer due to your actions. In each life, I believe we should strive to do good works and evolve spiritually so in next life will be better than this one...
@bulastika (5967)
I don't believe in karma ...but I believe in probability.. If Karma exist why so many corrupt government officials exist in Philippines? In our Police force, Armed force, I only believe that probability that some will be expose and be put to jail..But as a whole..karma is only why we can take to take revenge without having guilt in our mind.. .... For example theirs a bully in your neighborhood..You know you can't win if you fight him..So in your mind you wish that theirs a karma and somebody will kill him.. And if that happen.. You think karma is true..actually its just probability.. If your a bully you always take a fight..so sooner or later somebody will put you down..and that is not karma
@simonelee (2718)
Hmmm... i don't know... there are lot of things to consider either Karma is real or not i should be careful of my act. Morality is important, you will be judge by your own act. People close to my heart always remind me that i should be more watchful of my act if i don't want my love ones suffer due to my bad acts. They said Kama is much painful if the closest person suffer because of your wrong doings.
@KrauseHome (35037)
Even as a Christian I truly believe in the thoughts "Do Unto Others As They Would Do Unto You", and in reality overall, things that come around do go around as well. So in all things I think the Best thing is to always do you Best and treat all people with respect as sooner or later they might become one of your Best friends later in life as well.
@simonelee (2718)
Since karma is the consequence of action, however, it might hardly seem possible to avoid it. Logically, no Karma would have to mean no action, and no action would mean doing absolutely nothing... Thank you and happy mylotting.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi simonelee, Yes I believe in Karma or as some say, what goes around comes around. It is a law and is true for everyone whether they know it or not. Life is meant to be enjoyed and we don't need a lot of material things for that. We can also pass that joy to others by being a happy person who is aways ready to help in any way we can. Smile often and always be a friend. Blessings.
@simonelee (2718)
well, let us rejoice what are given to us and be thankful for all the blessings. be nice and kind to everyone and in return, if not today, you'll be blessed more than what you asked. I believe that "Law of Karma" lead people to goodness and avoidance to sin. Thank you for your time.
@ratyz5 (7829)
I somehow believe on that. I surely don't want anything bad happening to me or to those that I know so, I really try to treat others as much as I would like them to treat me. If they need help, I would try to offer my services. I don't expect them to pay me back right away. Doing good things attracts positivity and with that, things go well. Now, with the one you mentioned on the last part of your post, I think that's reincarnation.. a pretty good example of karma too
@Capsicum (1444)
This is something my husband says all the time.I am finding it to be very true We are all suppose to be trying to improve for our next life.This is the whole point of learning to not make the same mistakes over and over, in every life we live. I hope the next one has taught me some good lessons ,so I truly do change.I am working hard everyday to make a difference in the person ,I am. I would love to be a little more settled in my next life. A great book to read on this for those who do not believe or understand this concept on life is "The Circle Of Lives" by Gerald Posenecker Have a great day