I found this in the letterbox!!??!!

Australia
Ok, about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I went out to check my mail box & at the bottom of it, there was a $10 note with a piece of paper stapled to it with a smiley face & the word forgive written on it. I don't know who it came from as I didn't recognise the writing & I don't even know if it was meant for us as there are quite a few pwoplw who mistake our house as number 9 because of the way the 2 is on our letter box (we are on a corner too so you would think they would know better). The $10 was a blessing as I was completely broke at the time. What would you do if you found what I found in your letter box? For all I know, it could have been someone doing a pay it forward thing.
@bird123 (10481)
This does seem like an easy thing to FORGIVE!! I would give it a few days just in case it was a mistake and someone asks about it.
It's been a couple of weeks now & no one has asked about it...It just seemed really strange to find it in the letterbox & VERY easy to firgive :)
@grammasnook (1877)
I believe in paying it forward!!! It has many rewards for many people.
I do too - even if it's just giving a helping hand to someone you don't know (not financially but this is good too)
@srganesh (6349)
It seems you are lucky to enjoy that $10.As you have told,somebody would have mistook your box for another.Anyhow,you are not supposed to go into inquiries to find the actual person to benefit with.Well,how did you spend that money?I am sure you would have made it useful.Cheers!
I know, we were so lucky, my husband needed fuel money to get to work so I gave the $10 to him so he could put fuel in the car.