Compare and decide which one is better?

By RK
@ragikutty (2458)
Kerala, India
1. In PRISON: you spend your majority of time in an 8' * 10' cell. At WORK: you spend most of your time in a 6'X8' cubicle. 2. In PRISON: you get three meals a day (free). At WORK: you only get a break for one meal and probably have to pay for it yourself 3. In PRISON: you get time off for good behavior. At WORK: you get rewarded for good behavior with more WORK. 4. In PRISON: a guard locks and unlocks the doors for you . At WORK: you must carry around a security card and unlock open all the doors yourself. 5. In PRISON: you can watch TV and play games. At WORK: you get fired for watching TV and playing games. 6. In PRISON: they allow your family and friends to visit. At WORK: you can not even speak to your family and friends. 7. In PRISON: all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work at all. At WORK: You get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners. Which Sounds Better? So what are you waiting for...
@Masssko (239)
• Estonia
AT WORK: You have a chance to be in a good friendly company. IN PRISON: No chance! As for me, it's all about people around You. I'm lucky to work in a small organization with a perfect boss. Hope You too =) Good luck!
@dlr297 (5418)
I would much rather be at work than in prison. At work you get to go home and spend a enjoyable evening doing exactly what you want. In prison all you get to do is stare at your walls and do nothing. At work you get to choose what you want to eat. In prison you have to eat what they give you whether you like it or not.
@ragikutty (2458)
• Kerala, India
Thanks a lot for responding. I don't think anyone would want to be in prison after reading what i have written. I didn't mean to do so. It was just for fun... Your points are good ones.. happy mylotting.
@bulzika (280)
• Dominican Republic
1. At WORK: you got paid In PRISON: no 2. At WORK: you can hire any time you want In PRISON: no 3. At WORK: you have chance to see beautiful women, at least from the window :D In PRISON: no
@ragikutty (2458)
• Kerala, India
But i thought you get paid In Prison too. I mean i have seen movies in which the prisoner gets some amount of all the work he did there when he was released free of charges. Thanks a lot for responding. And you have pointed out good points. I was just sharing you something that i read somewhere. No harm meant or even i don't to be in prison.