Are You A Mountain Dew Addict?

@elmiko (6640)
I recently went to the dentist after so many years and they told me the worst soft drinks for your teeth and mountain dew was the worst because of all the sugar and acid corrosion combined found in it. They were telling me about someone who came in the dentist and they thought he had meth mouth because of how bad his teeth were and than they asked him "Do drink alot of Mountain Dew?". He replied "I drink them all the time and its about the only thing I drink" I also asked about coffee and how bad it would be for my teeth and the dentist said it could be bad because of all the acid corrosion in it.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
My husband is and his teeth are terrible. I don't like the stuff. I do drink alot of coffee, but I have never had a cavity yet. My dentist is amazed.
@Lakota12 (42684)
I would sat all cold drimkls are bad for your teeth. but as for coffee it has other things that is goo dfor your health . But to I can say this for I have dentures lol
I don't know Mountain Dew was that bad for your teeth. Its not a soda I drink all the time but it is one of the best tasting sodas in my opinion.
@kimbers867 (2540)
never had a dentist talk about acid corrosion before. I know water is the best. Our dentist does recommend gatorade because it is low in calories.
I am not addicted to Mountain Dew, but my husband is. Actually he's addicted to any kind of soft drink in general, but mountain dew, especially some of the highly caffeinated stuff, seems to be his addiction of choice, when it comes to softdrinks. I personally don't really like soft drinks.