Who Do You Think Is the Most Famous WWE Wrestler That Never Won A Title?

@elmiko (6640)
For me it would have to be Jake"The Snake"Roberts. Of Course he won titles in WCW but never in WWE. I think his reason for never winning a WWE Title was attributed to his drug abuse.
Well I definetly agree with you on Jake The Snake Roberts. He was such a great wrestler and had an amazing mind! I really would have liked to see Brutus Beefcake as WWF Champion though. He was one of my favs and he only ever held tag team championship belt with Greg Valentine in the WWF/WWE. There are probably some more guys that really deserved to have the gold but never got a big enough push for them. I just cant think of them right now.
@elmiko (6640)
also there was lex luger and vader but lex luger never did have that good of a gimmick although he was better in the ring than jake. also vader who had many title opportunities to win gold while in the wwe but vince didn't like him for some reason. i really didn't care that much for vader either while he was in wwe but i thought he would at least win a few titles. vader was one of my favorite wrestlers when i first saw him in wcw when he would where that mask on his head that would let off steam.
Oh yeah Lex Luger. I really could have seen him as WWF Champion...he just seems like aguy for that. Vader was cool..I dont really know what is was with Vince and him...like what was between them. I dont really see him as being a top guy though and winning the gold. Jim Neidhart also never held WWF Campion title but he did have several tag team championship runs. I reallt also dissapointed that Marty Jannety never got the Title ...even thoguh Shawn got a push. Marty was basicallt the leader of the rockers and they puched him back so Shawn could shine...oh well what can you do.
@elmiko (6640)
Jannety won the the IC Title from Shawn Once.
@Lakota12 (42681)
Yeah but how can we really teel why if we arent sure what he is into!
@Lakota12 (42681)
thats cool I dont watch it any more either to many other shows to watch!
@EdTv00 (298)
Im sure I forgot many other great wrestlers but I just remembered a few more that I would of liked to have seen as WWF champion. Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude, the Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy Smith, and Brian Pillman.
@elmiko (6640)
i never really got to see the dynamite kid wrestle much as he was already gone once i became a fan. i know bret hart really praised his working ability in his book.
@EdTv00 (298)
Vader as champ would of been cool. Vader was an awesome wrestler, he had lots of great matches in japan and in Wcw. I also would of liked to have seen Jake Roberts, Ted Dibiase, Jimmy Snuka, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, and Owen Hart given a run as WWF champions.
@elmiko (6640)
yeah they were all deserving of the title.