Fave Episode

@erikmama (12934)
I was watching Spongebob with my kids and saw a really good episode. It was an episode that Mr.Krabs lost hie millionth dollar bill and it got ate by a clam, and they had to get it back at all costs. I really like Spongebob. What's your favorite episode?
@coolcoder (2022)
My favorite episode is any episode that doesn't have Sandy in it. lol Actually, my favorite is the one where Squidward gets so fed up with living between Spongebob and Patrick that he moves to Tentacle Acres (I think that's what the name of the community was...correct me if I'm wrong.), where all of the residents are just like him...same likes, dislikes, way of life, and all. After a while, he gets totally bored with the same dull routine and ends up moving back to Bikini Bottom. That one was totally hilarious.
@erikmama (12934)
You don't like Sandy? Hey, don't mess with the Tex!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! Ive seen that one, well Im sure there arent many I havent seen!
@coolcoder (2022)
Thanks for the best response!
@99Dartz (28)
I like the episode when patrick get angry when he didn't get a gift from spongebob at valentine day. patrick gets upset and got really mad. seeing patrick angry is really funny
My 3 year old son just loves spongebob I think I like them all. Spongebob and Patrick are crazy. The whole show is crazy. When it comes on TV my son is glued to the spot hes in. I realy am thankful for Mr. Bob
@erikmama (12934)
Yea, its a good show. My 4 year old and 10 year old both love it
@nonersays (2685)
My favorite Spongebob episode is "Rock Bottom" where Spongebob ends up on the wrong bus, and goes to Rock Bottom, and is trying to get back, but keeps missing the bus over and over.
@erikmama (12934)
Yes, I like that one too, although it becomes a bit annoying seeing him missing the bus. It is hilariuos though!
@dheng30 (88)
mys favoraite story was when Mr. Krab as Spongebob to dig for a well which he believe was Magic...a wishing well...and many bikini bottom friends throw coins while Spongebob at the bottom of it...only one didn't believe about the wishing well Squidwirt (is it correct?).. and then they Patrick wish that he will be with Spongebob so he fell on the bottom of the well...Squidwirt all fell on the well so the three of them staye dthere for the whole night... Spongbob sing about magic and tell Squidwirt to be happy....
My favourite episode is when patrick joins the band. He would play the drums but with his stomach slapping it with his hand and head!
I dont knwo if you seen this one bt, squidward never had a krabby patty and spongebob urges him to bite a little piece. Then he says it tastes horiiblle and digs a grave for it and puts a tombstone on it. enspongebob laves crying, he digs it out really quick and says "sooo gooooid. all those wasted years" "i gotta have more!" The spongebob episode is called "Just One Bite"
I love the episode where sandy cheeks and the bikini bottom crew are comparing whether sea creatures are better than land creatures and vice versa.sandy has to prove that land creatures are better by taking our her astronaut suit and breathing in water just like sea creatures.the bikini bottom guys (spongebob,mr krabs,patrick,squidward) has to go to the shore to prove that what land creatures can do,sea creatures can do better.all's well until there's this bird who attacked them.sandy saved them from the bird.as conclusion,all creatures are good at certain things.
@lala501 (1533)
My little brothers just loves spongebob. He even has 2 spongebob shirts. My favorite episode is when Spongebob teaches Plankten the meaning of fun, and they sing a song using the letters. For example here is one that they did: F: is for friends who do stuff together, U: is for you and me, N: is for anywhere at any time at all down here in the deep blue sea.lol I love that song.
my favorite one is where spongebob and patrick borrow a balloon but it pops so then they run away and patrick asks if they're underwater how can there be a fire