A Fitting Meal

@erikmama (12934)
If the Presidnet were coming to your hose for dinner, what would you prepare for him?
@fwidman (11515)
With all the money we pay the President, he can afford to take me out to dinner
I will agree with that !
I agree also w/ the 2nd poster too. I'm sure he gets fancy food all the time at his whim (& on our tax dollars too!) so I think he should eat whatever you are havng. Besides how many of us can put out a spread befitting of a President anyways??? And I imagine you'd have a few secret service people watching over preparation ect so you'd probably want to make something youcan make alot of cause I'm sure the enterage will be hungry too.
@phyrre (2324)
I would prepare him whatever the heck we're eating. If he's at my house then he's not too good to eat what we eat most of the time. True, though, that I would put aside the Raman noodles and actually fix him real food. Probably not anything too fancy, but something like Spaghetti and garbage bread or something easy to fix. ^_^