Downloading

@erikmama (12929)
Do you download a lot of stuff to your computer? Since I do alot of the money making things on here I see a lot offering points or cash for downloading toolbars and other information. I usually will not do this, as I am afraid of downloading a virus or something.
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, No way, if they ask me to install a toolbar or something similar, I will not do it, I just hate having to actually download all these things, because not only are you at risk of getting viruses, but your browser will also go slower. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@erikmama (12929)
yea, im with you. its not safe to download anything unless you are getting it from someone you know. My mom downloads them all the time though!
@anurag3786 (6275)
ya.. i have download more and more things..from internet...on my computer.. because i have unlimited downloading internet connections.. and i have downloaded many movies, softwares, games.. songs, and many more things...which i downloade3d..from intrnet.. and it's very very benificial for me....
@ferdzNK (3214)
That's the right attitude for dealing with these downloads. Only do it when really necessary. As Mike mention above ensure your internet securities are in place and updated before downloading. Make a list also of things you have added so that you can uninstall them when not needed any more.
• New Zealand
If you have Avast! Home Edition (Free) you will be absolutely safe online. It scans Internet, Email, P2P, IM, and network. I have Avast! Professional 4.8 And I never worry at all. If you go to a malicious site, It will pick it up and cut the connection to it. I fully recommend it!
@jimmy87 (475)
I too don't download these kinda stuffs..these toolbars kind of things. I download music and music videos a lot,downloading films also comes in my list.Then I download virus definitions daily. That's it.... happy myloting.........