Associated Content

@erikmama (12929)
I just found this website...Do any of you belong to it? You are suppose to earn money writing...I am looking for all the opportunities I can find, but I do not want to be scammed! It looks good so far! Any comments?
@bziebarth (228)
I greatly recommend Associated Content. I have been using them for almost year. I have only published 26 or 27 (I don't remember exactly) articles with them and have made a little over $60. This amount is lower than what you can expect because I do not routinely submit my articles for upfront payment. I prefer to submit them for performance only payment. Marketing is as important, if not more so, then the site you choose. You want a site with a solid background and good payment plan, however, if people do not view your articles then you probably will not make much money. I have not published a large amount of articles because I received $3 to $4 upfront for my first few articles (from Associated Content) but then did not receive many views. This changed when I started marketing my own articles.
@erikmama (12929)
I tried to do upfront payment, they told me this was only for unreleased movie reviews. My other articles were rejescted, so I started writing on Helium. i think I may give Ac another try though.
@Yodeyo (36)
You can earn money with Associated Content. You can earn money writing, submitting video, etc. I've only submitted articles to the site. Some I've submitted for upfront payment and some for performance payment only. Even when you receive an upfront payment, you receive performance payments, too. You don't receive upfront offers immediately. There is an article review period. Once they make an offer, you accept it and confirm your paypal address, they deposit the money into your Paypal account.
@erikmama (12929)
I appreciate the info!! Thanks for your response!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I've heard a lot of really great things about Associated Content. I am actually a member but haven't had the time to really get into writing on there yet. If you're a writer then definitely check it out! I've heard they pay great.
@diamania (7034)
• Netherlands
Associated content is no spam. If you´re an absolutely good writer you could make a living out of writing articles. If you´re from the US you can get up front payments and thus do not have to hope for a serious amount of readers.
@morgandrake (2140)
Yeah, I am a member of Associated Content. At the moment, I have 54 articles up. On pageviews along, I am making a couple of dollars a month, more when they accept something for upfront payment. I really need to put more articles up there. I like Associated Content better than I like Bukisa and Helium, a couple of other writing sites I belong to. Compared to Bukisa, I have more readers on AC. Compared to Helium, I do not have to rate articles to keep earning on the material that I have already written. Also Associated Content payment threshold is a dollar and a half compared to Helium's twenty-five, another reason to like AC better.
@erikmama (12929)
All of my stuff was rejected from AC. I like Helium. I have 23 articles so far. i do not really like rating them, but someone has to do it! I think I will try to post a couple on AC again. I am going to try a couple others also, but I do not want to get overwhelmed with to many writing sites. Have you reached payout on any of them yet?