Smokers 2nd Best?

@erikmama (12935)
I am a smoker. Yesterday I went into a local cd store to lok for a cd. A lady who was standing beside me looked up and informed me she was allergic to cigarette smoke and she smelled a cigarette. I just looked at the woman. She then asked me if I could leave the store because the smell was really bothering her. I apologized to her, but explained I had as much right to be there as she did. Since we are in a public place, why should I have to leave? Your thoughts...
@taface412 (3179)
I would have laughed and asked her where the red carpet was....what did she actually think you were? Obviously she didn't recognize you as a person. I would have told her "I'm allergic to idiots and asked her to leave the store."
It's not like you were standing there blowing smoke in the woman's face or anything. She may be allergic to the smoke, and I feel for her on that. But you have just as much right to be there as she does. If she didn't like the smell, she should have been the one to walk away.
@erikmama (12935)
I realize she was allergic, and I did apologize. But if it bothered her like that, she should styin the house! She can't expect the world to stop and revolve around her. Thanks for your comment!