There was a small air craft that crashed into an hellicopter earlier today.

it's been all over the news. AP has stated that 9 have died and one was a child. Is this a terrorist attack or an accident what do you think??
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
I would have to have more information on it then that to be able to form a solid opinion on the matter. you have a link?
it was all over Fox news yesterday so I'm sure you can go into there website and yahoo had it on there news as well. www.foxnews.com is there website I believe. thanks for commenting
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
Thanks I appreciate it..I don't really watch much television especially the news to much..so much sad stuff goes on..
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
No this is not a terrorist attack. It was a tour helicopter and a small plane that conclided in midair. I don't understand how this could happen but its not some type of attack. The helicopter had 5 people visiting from Italy I guess on vacation.
I was just making the discussion interesting because the media has different views on this and you know how it looks when something happens like that. thanks for responding