When is the last time you told your mother how important she is to you?

@lynnemg (4540)
I talk to my Mom fairly often, and I tell her that I love her all of the time. I was just sitting here thinking that even though I tell her that I love her all of the time, I rarely actually tell her just how important she is to me. What about you? When was the last time that you told your Mother how much she means to you?
@indahfth (11173)
mother is very meaningful to me than anything. without having to say I love you, mother surely knows that I love love it. mother is also very definitely love me.
@lynnemg (4540)
I am sure that your mother does know that you love her, but I think that maybe all mothers, whether they know it or not, need to actually hear us say howw important they are to us.
@dragon54u (31340)
I talk to my mom every couple of weeks--I know it should be more. I think "I love you" has become kind of like "have a good day" used to be, used so much that it's lost its power. I do tell her I love her in every conversation, as I do with my sons, but I also always give her a reason why--that give the now-tired phrase new life and meaning.
@lynnemg (4540)
That is nice. By adding a reason each time you tell her that you love her, you are definately telling her how important she is to you.
@erikmama (12934)
I am not sure if I have ever really told my mother. Her and I have never had a good relationship. I respect her as my mother, but things have happened that makes it very hard for me to even have a relationship with her.
@lynnemg (4540)
That is sad to hear. Hopefully, one of these days, one of you will open the door to havin a relationship with each other. Renenber, the past is the past and cannot be changed, but the future is yours to create.