No More Post Office

@erikmama (12934)
The post office has said that they are in millions of dollars worth of debt. In works is a plan for cutbacks that include eliminating delivery on Saturdays. Do you think the post office will eventually be lost to the internet? How would you feel if there were no more mail?
@soulist (2987)
I dont really like the idea of having no post office. I like getting my bills through the mail, that way I won't forget to pay them LOL. I also like sending cards out omy grandma and random friends to let them know someone is thinking of them.
I know most people don't write letters anymore but there's still a business in packages. Like for me, I send the items I sell over ebay and sometimes a gift or two to my family overseas. The internet takes over a lot of tasks of the mail office but not a lot of people can live without getting their mail.