Thanks to the computer I have many friends

Accer Aspire - This Accer Aspire
Indonesia
It is almost about 2 years I did not use a computer because of my occupation in the oil palm plantation which time so much. But now I have a little free time because I have more than the first. I use this opportunity to find friends in the internet world, one of which is with this site mylot. By using a computer that has long Accer I bought, now I start collecting frinds. I'm more interested in using Accer because of the color screen is very bright and I just happened the money to buy these brands. I hope my computer with this, can add a friend and fraternity all over the world via the internet and mylot.
thanks to the computer, because of this i met my future husband
I participate pray, I hope you can find your best partner in mylot.
Thanks for sharing your story. Mylot is very good place for us to make friends with people from all over the world. Acer computer has a good quality. My brother's laptop is acer and he loves it very much. happy mylotting!
With a computer with quality and can be connected to the internet with Accer create a business relationship with between friends and family feel closer. I hope my friends here a lot and grow closer.
@lilaclady (28240)
I have met many nice people here on the net ans especially Mylot, I really think the internet has opened up the whole world, it is wonderful to think we can get to know people from all over the world.
Yes, you right with the internet we are dealing with friends and family wherever they are still able to acsess the internet.