How would you name your license plate?

@mermaidivy (15410)
We can see lots of interesting or stupid license plate these days; somebody likes to use their name, somebody likes to use some stupid words. I have an idea what I want to name but I owuld still prefer the regular one because I don't think it is good to be an attention to people or cops. So what about you? What would you name is if you could get one of those? Do you prefer it?
@sacmom (14314)
I'm not interested in getting a personalized license plate. I'm happy enough with the one DMV issues out. LOL However, if I were to get one I'd pick the first 3 letters of my husband's last name and the first 3 letters of my maiden name with a heart symbol directly in the middle of it to show that we are a couple without giving away either name completely. Kind of corny, but cute...at least to me anyway. LOL Happy mylotting!
@mermaidivy (15410)
That's sweet
@sacmom (14314)
I'm glad you think so Ivy!
@kevchua (1004)
Our country has not implemented the customised license plate yet though someone mooted the idea many years ago. I believe one of the reasons is the fear that vehicle owners might just come up with weird names that would make it difficult for enforcement officers. I'd probably have my license plate registered as KENDO-1, named after my dog :)
Here in the UK there are only certain types and combinations that are allowed because of this, they still have to contain a certain amount of numbers and letters you cant just have anything you want to make up
@mermaidivy (15410)
Your dog's name is Kendo? :-) good name.
I have already thought about this and i have come up with UNZ 682. UNZ is for my nickname and 682 is the number of letters in my name. COOL huh?
@mermaidivy (15410)
Cool!
I already have one on my car that spells my name, which is Holly. However its not a clear cut spelling of my name so if i could choose any one that i want i would probably pick something like H011Y. I like personalised plates as long as they arent cheap and tacky looking,
@mermaidivy (15410)
@saundyl (9690)
I think i would..and will stick to the government issued numbers. Otherwise it makes the car stand out too much. Cars you see go by that say Zippy or Byebye are just asking to get stopped. I think theyre dumb for the most part An exception to that "dumb" is when Someone has something like Mom's Truck (momsTR) or something that labels it to a business or last name.
@mermaidivy (15410)
Nah.. don't want the car to stand out is right.