Computer Woes

@erikmama (12929)
Right now I am irritated at this computer. It is running really slow and will not open some of the pages I am trying to open. It is a few years old, and I Know it needs a good cleaning, but it is still annoying when you're trying to do things. What do you do when your computer is acting crazy??
@bulzika (280)
• Dominican Republic
If you're saying that your computer opens pages slowly it's you internet provider problem not computer's. But If computer has problems you can use cleaners to clean the waste of programs. I use CCleaner. If it doesn't help try reinstalling windows
@ferdzNK (3214)
I agree, CCleaner do wonders and works for me every time. It remove unwanted/temp files that just eat up my precious free disk space and it fix my window registry for speedier application start up and operation. Beside internet connection, our hard disk mechanism is the main reason why our PC operation slows down, so we just have to optimize it frequently.
@erikmama (12929)
I no longer have that computer, than k the Lord. it was a laptop, and since I knew nothing abut computers, the guy who sold it to me really took me for a ride. I have another one now and have no problems at all out of it, kncok on wood. I am not sure if it was the computer or what, but I am almost willing to say that it was...
@icehut (508)
When my computers act crazy, it's usually due to overheating or too many processes running. Shutdown, cooldown and calmdown. What's running slow on your computer? Is it slow starting up? Is it slow starting regular applications such as Calc, Paint, Notepad etc? Is it just slow browsing sites? Are you infested... by malware and the likes?
@erikmama (12929)
I think this computer was just old and ready to go to its next life. I have another one now, and am satsified with it.
@reyasmi (125)
Hi, If the computer behaves crazy, then no other go. I will backup the data, shutdowns, and then re-installs the Operating system. Thus it will be clean and will be a fresh one. So no more worries. Start installing the software one by one. If it is crazy because of some file problem like less space, I used to cleanup and also it can be crazy because of start-up programs. That too I will be cleaning if possible. Regards, Reyas
@chillpill90 (1937)
i normally open the task manager and close down apps and process i do not need. I would also run a virus scan, use a cleaner and then if it still slow just restart it.