Love problems of fat guys

By Arko
@arko009 (257)
Kolkata, India
In this time every women wants their partner to look like a hero,athletic guy.Most of the women dislike fat guys.Why this happens.Fat guys also need love,if god made them like this,then it is not their fault.So,don't they deserve love,if some girl loves a fat guy,after few days,she leaves him because of the questionings of her friends,or anybody else.I just want to know that is there anybody here who really give the heart of a man more importance than his looks,than his body.I really feel sad for those fat guys who kills their minds everyday thinking of their fatness.I don't think that every women thinks like that there should be someone who really likes the man inside a person,not the physical appearance.
@zed_k4 (17634)
Very well said. Fat or thin, I think they need love nevertheless. I don't believe in someone loving someone just for looks either. I believe there are these stuffs out there, but for one to rely on it totally, perhaps it's not that useful in the long run. What when the handsomeness/beauty has faded, what's left, really. I believe you have started a very useful topic here. At the same time, to keep on with a healthy living. That's my take on this..
@zed_k4 (17634)
Thank you for the best response...
@Downwindz (2231)
• Netherlands
I believe some of this lays in the nature of the woman. There is something in our instict telling use to choose the more athletic type of men, because the chance that they can protect us against bad things, aswell as beeing a possible good genesource for any possible kids of that realationship. Just like most animals they also choose the "stronger" genepool to partner up with. I have been with both type of guys, and my current boyfriend is normally build, but no sixpack, but he has all the features i prefeer. Im confident that also the more obeese people need love, and i have several friends who has a problem controlling thier weight. Though some people are not created obeese by "god", sorry alot is obeese because they only sit infront of thier computer screen all day and only eat fastfood, candy and softdrinks.
@coolcat123 (4392)
why not they try getting slim by controlling themselves on food, this way they will make themselves more fit and healthy. Making up mind to achieve the goal of a girls love, one must try to get whatever she likes. cONTROL ONE TO GET THE OTHER.