How Many Animals Do You Own

@erikmama (12929)
When I was a little girl, we had 9 cats . Possibly more because it seemed like our house was the stray house. I do not have animals now. How many pets do ou have?
@happymommy3 (2013)
9 cats? Wow I can never imagine having 9 pets. We've always had oustide dogs only because it feels safe to have a big dog outside. My husband is always the one who took care of them, well still does, but things have changed lately. My brother has always had a couple of dogs, "weenie dogs" or daghtsens. One of them had puppies and he asked me if I wanted one of them. I said yes because I fell in love with his dogs after visiting and spending so much time with his dogs. I've never disliked animals ever but I've never really felt a connection with them until he had his dogs. Once one of them had puppies he gave us one and I fell in love with him! I always said I would never have a dog inside the house and now we do. His name is Elvis and I love him like he is one of my own children. So now I have so much more love and respect for our dog oustide. He's a pretty big dog too but now I go outside and feed him and pet him everyday. So we have 2 dogs and 6 fish. I don't think we'll be getting any more though seeing that we already have a family of 5 so now our even bigger family of 13 is big enough, lol.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I don't have a pet or an animal in my house.I like the pet but i don't have time to take care it.You are alike me.
@Porcospino (18767)
• Denmark
I love animals and I have 7 pets: One cat and six rabbits. The rabbits are black, white, brown, grey/brown, white/grey and grey/black and some of them are more tame than others. Their personalities are very different, some of them are very outgoing and curious, and others are more scared. I love spending time with them and taking care of them. If we had a bigger house I would love to have more than six rabbits Our cat is two years old, but she has only been been living with us for half a year, because we got her from a shelter. She is a wonderful cat. In the future I hope to get a few more pets: Some guineapigs and a dog.
@chillpill90 (1937)
i do not have any pets but i want some soon.