UH OH! cant answer from my email..what happened?

@bunnybon7 (35525)
Holiday, Florida
usually i come here to mylot from my email.it says "click here to veiw this response" or click here for whole discussion. it opens a new tab so i can just click right into the place i need to be on mylot. well, today, after all these months of easy clicking, i click and nothing loads it looks like its going to but never does. i have to go right into mylot and try to find what im needing/wanting to answer. now that just makes it so much harder when mylot isnt easy to get around in onsite. has this happened to anyone else? did i miss some bulletin about this? other pages to other sites load right up out of my email.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Bon, i am not having any trouble but 2 or 3 people have mentioned they were. Maybe it will get straightened out soon.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
actually i havent tried for a few hours now. so it may be that its fixed now.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I just had trouble sending a response so they must be upgrading or something.
@Opal26 (17691)
Hey bunny! Nope! I can't answer from emails either! I guess it has to do with whatever mylot is "fixing"! I hope they get it "fixed" soon because it sure is driving us all even crazier then some of us already are! It's already been one hell of a day! Right Lamby? Boobies!
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
yes lambs discussion surprised me. i didnt know thats who it was. also, i hope they (mylot) dosent make this permenent
Could be doing that for several reasons. You user is over loaded, Mylot is getting ready to do a maintenance or is having trouble, Mylot is busy. I have been getting alot of heavy traffic on several sites I use. I wish these youngsters would find something else to do so we can get into our sites. Be patience and I will try to be also.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
yep i wish they would to. thats pretty cute that you said that. anyway, its all better today.
Good and glad to hear it!
@dlr297 (5371)
I think that we are all having the same problem, and i am sure that it will be fixed if we all just be patient. i also use my e-mail notifications to get to friends discussions. hopefully it will not take to long to get fixed.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
well this morning im having trouble sending responses
@dlr297 (5371)
I am having no problem now...they must have fixed what ever the problem was. I am so glad that i can answer from my e-mail again.
@lala501 (1533)
Yes but it was on my regular email. I try to email my friend back it it doesn't load when I am on internet explorer. I don't know why. But then I just got to go all the way to Mozilla Firefox and email my friends. It would be so much better if I just stayed on the browser that I was using but no. It just had to not work for me.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
sorry about your browser but obviosly that was not the problem. it was mylot.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Hi bunny. I didn't notice something like this today. Actually, i have the same way of answering to responses like you do, but the problem with me is emails are not coming in. Maybe mylot is doing something with system, again.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
yes and they've done more upgrades today.
@subha12 (18453)
In my opinion, there can be two reasons. First of all, it can be a real bug. Or else it is something like the network connection is really slow.I am facing taht Mylot is slow at my place.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
i know its slow even with fast internet but yesterday i guess they were upgrading or something
@gr8life (6253)
Hello bunnybon7, I have no problem at all. Everything seems alright to me. I can read my email as usual and no problem at all to access mylot. I am using Yahoo Mail and as far as I could remember, I only had two glitches so far. Not sure because of what but it did bring trouble to me. I don't like to go directly to mylot to respond as I feel that it is a bit hassle for me. Hope everything will be alright soon!
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
well you are lucky i guess. maybe it was fixed by the time you got here
@LittleMel (14055)
I have had problems browsing lately, and not only mylot I think it could be the connection or bandwith I'm looking for better connection and phone plan right now I never respond by e-mail but looking at what happens lately I think I would also have the same problem if I try to do that
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
well thank god its better now so far.
@anniefannie (1743)
it happened to me today a few times it got all right after i closed down and came back i don't know what happenned i think it was the internet not working right hope you are ok now
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
yep its straightened out quite well so far.
@webeishere (36353)
Well I am one of a few that is not having any issues with emails and answering through them etc. Bummer. These glitches are non stop aren't they? If it isn't emails it is losing friends unexpectedly from your list which happens to me a lot. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
me to i've went so many times to find a post from a friend only to find out they've been taken from my friends list and they didnt do it nor i
that just happens sometimes.it loads too slow in the browser. i just give up and do it from mylot until it speeds up again.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
yes sometimes it also gets slow. but they were having a problem
Hi bunnybon7, I have had that problem a while ago but it has righted itself somehow, it is really annoying when that happens. Tamara
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
yes now it seems fine. but i got an alert this morning about i have to tag everything for sure.
I had the same problem earlier today...I couldn't connect to Mylot from my e-mail box...I just assumed that they were doing something, and it would be fixed sooner or later...i don't worry about those things.
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
well it makes things harder for me. but its fixed now
@ZephyrSun (7385)
Me too! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I hope they get it up and running soon, I hate doing it the old fashion way
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
i know what you mean in more ways than one. i just tried it again and no, its the same
@pyewacket (44036)
It's not just you bunnybon...I'm having the same problem. Actually when I try to answer from my emails all I get is either a blank page or a message about problem loading to server...I have to go to the basic website address of mylot to get in
@bunnybon7 (35525)
• Holiday, Florida
yes thats exactly what im getting. and im having to just stay logged here.
@dragon54u (31607)
I had that problem, too. Finally, I got a notice that myLot would be down for maintenance. Wouldn't you think they would publish a notice a day before they knew the site would be closed for servicing? They aren't very considerate.