Do you choose what discussions to respond to based on the user's avatar?

Sometimes when I browse through discussions, I stop and look at one when the user has an interesting avatar. What about you?
@iskayz (5422)
Hi there! I don't respond to a discussion based on a user's avatar. They're just avatars but I like looking at them especially the cute ones hehe. Usually a catchy title triggers my interest but I don't respond always. If it's a catchy title, I read the topic and if I have a lot to share about it then that's when I respond to it. Ciao!
It is nice seeing a cute avatar
@iskayz (5422)
Hehe like your avatar! It's cute. A piggy bank with lots of dollars hehe.
Why would an avatar matter in a discussio? I respond to a discussion if it looks interesting, not because of the avatar next to it. Sure some avatars are a familliar way to recognize users and interest tags, but I don't think it's right to base one's reason to reply on one.
Not that it might have anything to do with the discussion but I'll take time to check out the discussion when I see an interesting avatar
rarely but sometimes i do because i hate to see pictures of the mylot icon its annoying the only time i don't respond to the discussion is one if i don't like the question and second if that person wrote alot of questions i think thats a little inconsiderate. and so i rarely do that but i did it once or twice in the last month.