Those who disagree with ObamaCare compared to McVeigh!

@debrakcarey (19924)
I started a discussion on an article from Eileen Sullivan of the Associated Press on the rise of hate groups in America since Obama's election. I asked if the timing of the release of this article wasn't an attempt to compare the protesters of ObamaCare with hate groups. Here is proof that it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k9P0N1bSgo
@gewcew23 (8011)
Welcome to the new America, brought to you by Obama. The Department of Homeland Security has already label us as potential domestic terrorist. We are seating on a powder keg. If on person does something that can be blamed on the current protester, everything is over. Democrats want someone to light the powder just so government can have an excuse to take away our liberties. Which is why they keep poking us with a stick.
exactly, right
@debrakcarey (19924)
There are many democrats who say they are against the bill as it is. I saw Conan make fun of the protesters on his show tonight....the media (except Fox) says nothing about the excess and the threats of the left in this matter. Fox put one protester on...he said he was visited in the night by those who scared his wife and son. He has a adult son with Cerebral Palsy. He spoke up and said if anyone else comes round his house scaring his family...he would use deadly force. I am trying real hard NOT to argue with people over this at work...Feelings are running HIGH everywhere.
Oh dont remind me! Ari Emmanuel (Rahm Emmanuels brother, chief of staff) is ALSO Conan Obrien's agent and all I can think is "NO!! NO!! Dont do this to me!" I have the hot's for Conan but now I have to cast the discerning eye on him TOO
@Destiny007 (5820)
Comparing dissent with hate groups and terrorists is simply an attempt to marginalize the opposition. Meanwhile, union thugs are being bused into these Townhall meetings in order to stifle and dissent and to intimidate those who oppose 0bama's takeover attempt of healthcare. They are like Mussolini's Brownshirts or Hitler's Youth... who would inform on and intimidate those who opposed the dictators. Fascism has arrived in America, and it is time to take our country back.
It is apparent that many have forgotten that fact... or the part that he played in the subprime mess... but I will never forget. There is a nest of vipers in DC, and the time has come to clean them out...
@coolcoder (2020)
This should come as no surprise to anyone. Obama and his cronies have gotten ridiculously paranoid as of late, so they're coming up with anything and everything they can to demonize their opponents and scare them into silence. Personally, I think that instead of shutting up, the opponents of Obamacare need to refuse to be bullied, and to shout even louder so their representatives will be forced to hear what they're saying.
@debrakcarey (19924)
I couldn't have said it better! RIGHT ON!