At Lest We Know Where We Stand With This People!

@gewcew23 (8011)
Have you ever meet someone that you could not figure out if they liked you or not? Well with Democrats it is easy to figure out. During Obama's Presidental campaign he called us bitter clingers, an embarsement, and typical racist white people. He become President and instantly all conservatives and libertarians are domestic terrorist. Missouri run by Democrats instructed their state trooper to target cars with conservative and libertarian bumper sticker. Members of Congress have call us, un-American, Nazis, political terrorist, and we do not represent the views of American. Actually they are the ones that do not represent the views of American and are the true un-American. Fell free to report that comment to Obama.
@LiveLove (445)
I am disgusted with the accusatiosn that so many are making about the President of the United States. Most accusations are nothing more then lies when factual information is provided by unbiased informants rather than hate mongers. He is the President and nothing anyone who doesn't like him can do about it, so it would be better to just move on and find something better to think about.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
sigh, do I have to get my list out again?
@LiveLove (445)
I put when factual information is provided, so that goes for either side, including the Obama administration making false accusations, so I am not taking sides. As for Bush, I don't recall hearing much against his policies except the No Child left Behind which did fail. I would have the same stance for him. The fact is he is the president and will remian the president, so getting worked up over everything seems a bit much. I take media coverage with a rain of salt for both his faults and his acghievements but I don't feel that any one who supports him or disapprove of him are either "worshipping him" or daming him. It is nothing more than opinion for both side. My point is that it seems people are obssesshing over the President more than what I have noticed with the previous two, in my opinion.