America's Got Talent - Picked Wrong Act

@lelin1123 (15645)
Puerto Rico
I can't believe what I saw and heard today while watching America's Got Talent The last two acts were a dog and owner Tony Hoard and Rory over a Singer/Piano player, Charles DeWayne. Piers picks Charles DeWayne to go thru and says something like if Charles doesn't go thru it would be a travesty, David Hasselhoff picks Tony and Rory the Dog act. Then its up to the last judge Sharon Osbourne and she believe it or not picks the dog act to go on. Leaving Charles DeWayne to go home. Don't get me wrong I love dogs as much as next person but for Charles DeWayne to be let go over a dog act that wasn't even good was quite horrible and I just can't believe this has happened. Did you watch if so what was you reaction and thoughts.
@Seppy1984 (2148)
Hello, I watched the show today, and I too was very unhappy with the voting. I will agree with you that I am a huge dog lover but for crying out loud. I looked at my hubby and flipped out. I told him that I don't see where I could even sit for a hour watching Tony and Rory. I felt that both the guy and the dog did horrible last night. They both had bad communication with the throwing frisbees and not only that but I felt it was suppose to be a dog and man act not a dancing act with the dog and the guy. I told my hubby that I am starting to feel that maybe Sharon don't know her mucsic as well as I thought she did. I mean come on Charles deserved to go through because he would be one of the few people I could sit and watch for a whole hour. I wonder if it could be that they felt bad for Tony and Rory. I really wished that Tony and Rory got one of the votes to go home that the america voted for. I bet ten to one that Tony and Rory got the least votes anyways so, they should have gone home. I feel that if it is up to us america then leave it up to us and not do this last 2 acts the judges choose. Because I am sorry but they SUCK at picking a right act to go through. Happy Mylotting
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I agree they need to do away with the judges choosing because only Piers got it right. I thing the other two have lost their minds. Really what were they thinking. Yes I agree I'm sure Tony and Rory got the lowest votes. I just feel so bad for Charles DeWayne. Thank you for responding.
@Seppy1984 (2148)
I too feel that the other judges lost their minds. It will be interesting to see what happens next week. They better get it right this time because if they don't, I think I will write Simon, and tell him what i think and maybe he can change how it works. I mean he did that whole bomb shell of having the judges adding more acts then the 40. I can only hope that he will say something. Happy Mylotting
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes I'm sure he was shocked over this one too. I'm still so mad about that. I hope that someone comes along in the business to give Charles DeWayne a big break after such a humiliating experience. For him to lose to a dog. Give me a break. Take care and have a good weekend.
@nova1945 (1614)
I agree, but it is not the first time. Last week they chose the dancer, Arcadian, over the 14 year old girl singer. She should have gone on in my opinion. The boy is excellent and could walk out today and get a gig in a Broadway show, but could he sustain a one to two hour show nigntly in Las Vegas? I think not. But she could. Since that is part of the prize package (a Vegas show contract) I really don't understand how they could have made that choice. I think there is a lot more manipulation going on with the judges than we see at home.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I totally agree with you especially after his past weeks pick. I have lost my love for the show now. Thank you for responding.
@megumiart (3781)
I was pretty surprised with that pick, too. I think it's beause there are just too many good, stong singers on these reality shows. To make it as a singer on America's Got Talent, I think you have to have a really special story or have an extremely memorable personality.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes but that dog and owner are not going anywhere in this competition. It was a wasted decision on the judges part in my opinion. Thank you for responding.