I'm honest and sincere to my partner

@suchi60 (913)
How many of us can say this without guilt? I know many who will swear that they aren't. Maybe with timewe do change and become beter persons, but we have in some way or the other been dishonest. Those of you who disagree would probably make uup a minority here. Am I right?
I'm hope there are people out there who is honest to their partner. My father was unfaithful to my mother and ruined their relationship. I'm a little worry is there are people worth trusting to spend my entire life with out there but I hold hopehope. Hopefully it's not that small of a minority.
@suchi60 (913)
Animegirl, You can be assured that for a girl like you, there will be a prince charming waiting who will be sincere and affectionate. This world has enough of good guys still around and don't let the past judge you on what your partner could be like.
@zoey7879 (3104)
My partner and I are honest and sincere with each other... And sometimes, it gets emotionally and verbally brutal. Yet, this is the only relationship in MANY years that I've had that's worked out. No matter how angry we get each other, we always end up apologizing and still loving each other. Hmm, leaves one to wonder.
@suchi60 (913)
What a pair! There is no doubt that when two partners argue and make up, they are indeed very much in love and will definitely not hurt the other's feelings (without reason) ofcourse. Great going!
I am honest too but to a certain degree. If I know telling the truth may hurt my partner, then I will not tell like maybe she has got cancer or something like that. My partner is sensitive and if I am too honest about such things, she may kill herself instead.
@suchi60 (913)
A very considerate way to deal with your partner indeed.