How many time you tell "I love you" to your mom?

@Zhizho (1352)
Indonesia
Hi there..I am a mother and have son.He was 2 years.I try to educating him and build good communication since early age.I tell him "I love you" often.But Honestly,I never do that to my mom untill now.I believe that she knows that.But,I think,it's better to tell it.What do you thing guests,how about you?
@sameroad (3180)
I tell my mom i love her every day at night when i give her a kiss good night. i tell her when i leave the house or if i am on the phone and hang up with her i tell her every time. i always tell my mom i love her even though i know she knows. i still tell her. so she never forgets because i know sometimes i might not always show it in the best way.
@Zhizho (1352)
Wow you are great person.We believe that our mom know about our feel to her but I think,it will different when we tell her.Thanks for your response friend.
@PSmith721 (287)
I tell my Mom every time that I speak with her. In fact, my husband and I say it to each other, about 15-20 times ina day. You never know if that will be the last time you get to talk, so we try to make it the last thing we say to each other every time we talk.
@Zhizho (1352)
Thanks for your response friend.I agree with you,we never know that it will be the last time for you get to talk.Wow,thanks,you has given me new thing.Honestly,I don't do that to my husband.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think every time i see her, i always say , i love u mom. and of course not only words, we always show in our action that i love my mom
I am not that close to my mother and do not remember if I tell her how much I love her even once. I am not good on expressing my feeling and just hope that my concern and care for her will be my way of saying 'I love you'. Now that I have a daughter of mine, I wish that she will grow up freely expressing her love to me. Because now I realize what joy it will give to a mother when her daughter told her she love her.
My girl friend has never said "I love you" or anything close to her mom. They still talk, and her mom is a great mom. My girlfriend refuses to say it and wont even hug her mom. I try telling her that its important for her mom to hear it. Her mom says it at the end of every convo they have, but my girlfriend just hangs up the phone. Should I just stay out of her business, or should I try to reason with her why her mom needs to feel loved back?
@lucy67 (819)
in some countries it's quite natural for people to say "i love you" but it is not such a case in my country. we seldom say so in public and think it is quite embarassing to say so. we usually show our love to our families by doing something for them.
@mdvarghese (1789)
• Bangalore, India
I think the love should express in deeds than words. A mother should behave with the child in such a manner that the child will always love her and remember her. Instead of teaching the child to say the "I Love You" we should love the child and teach him to others and the elders. When we love the child, automatically the child will develop the affection towards us. That is the biggest love. I never told my mom that I Love her.But I love her