Auditioning For The Show

@erikmama (12929)
Would you audition for a show such as American Idol, even if you know you cant sing? There are so many people who do, and I think make idiots of themselves...
@Hiker769 (85)
I don't understand soem of these people! I mean, I know I can't sing, and would hope a friend or family member would tell me. Do these people have no friends? I would do all I could to keep a friend off of that show if they couldn't sing. I'm sure their feelings would be hurt, our friendship might get hurt, but all the public humilitaion is not somehitng i could let a friend do to themselves.
Probably not, I am a fan of my privacy. But, I would if there were a cause behind it. If I wore a shirt or something promoting saving animals, or generating equality, or something, I would consider it. I won't make money the way some do, as jokes on the show, like a parady almost, but I would like fifteen minutes to get my point heard. If they don't edit me out, but they seem to keep the disasters in the footage for ratings.