XXX-Bad Or GOOD

@erikmama (12934)
If you have been in a relationship for several years, do you think bringing in xxx videos, magazines, etc.would be a good way to spice up your relationship or do you think this would damage it?
It depends on how your relationship is and on who is your girlfriend... I know that if I go to my girlfriend and I bring with me some xxx stuff, she surely has no problem, because I know that she watch them too! The fact is that we have no problems in our relationship and we don't need to spice up it!
@erikmama (12934)
Yes, both people have to want to do it. Thanks for resonding!
hi dear friend if they like then no bad in it and if they dont then dont try for it that will damage the relationship have a nice day
@erikmama (12934)
I agree! thanks for your response
all i have to say about this one is... it works for me! :)
Why not? If things are getting boring in the bedroom - why not try something new? The worst that could happen is that neither of you would like it/get into it, and the solution to that is just laughing it over and trying something new. I think it works for some couples and doesn't work for others - it's up to personal preference. I've never been in a relationship for longer than 1 year, and so I (we, I should say) haven't really had the NEED to bring in any kind of re-inforcements. But if we had continued dating, and got married and became committed for 10 years or something - why not? Some people disagree with it because they think it's gross or because they don't want their man looking at other girls. But it's usually the WOMEN who don't like it rather than the MEN. To me, I tihnk you might as well give it a shot. And please ignore anyone who says "eww it's gross!" (hopefully no one here on MyLot will..But you never DO know). What happens in your bedroom and between you and your spouse (or boyfriend/girlfriend) should certainly stay there! No one needs to judge you on it. I think you might as well suggest it to them or surprise them with it. I don't think it could do any damage, I really don't.