Fresh Cut Grass

@erikmama (12934)
I love the smell of fresh cut grass. I cant tell you why, but it is a smell that always is refreshing. What do you think
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
hi erikmama, it's an amazing smell especially if it rains just after. All the smells of the wild herbs come out then as lots of them suffer along with the grass when the grass gets neck high and has to be cut down. When you walk past there are the scents of mint, sage, thymne fresh in the air. In fact on Thursday we had the first rain in months and I could even smell wild garlic for the first time amongst the grass. Just got to locate it now.
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
Hi erikmama, many thanks for the best response, much appreciated.
@erikmama (12934)
You're welcome!! i love the smell too!
I love the smell as well and takes me back to my school days where we would have grass fights after they had cut the playing fields. Trouble is these days the smell makes me sneeze like crazy so it's a sort of love hate thing for me.
It reminds me of spring back from my hometown in Jersey. It is very refreshing. If they had a laundry detergent in that flavour, I would be all over it.