Music All Day

@erikmama (12934)
Watching tv is rare for me, but i love to listen to music. do you keep your music going all day or are there certain times you put it on?
@rlaknar (616)
Hi erikmama, I have some difficulty in watching tv as I am bored of cinemas and dramas, I love songs . I would like to hear my favourite songs always wherever I go. So I keep my mobile with me full of songs what I want to hear. Also my mobile has the facility for radio so I would just keep it with me and hear songs always. This cannot be achieved by tv. I cannot wait to play the song I want to listen.So I keep my mobile that is the musci box for me. Happy Mylotting.
@erikmama (12934)
I like music more than tv
The music isn't turned on all day for me, the only time when it's turned on is when I'm on myLot, haha. :P I rarely watch television as well, I just don't have the time for it.
@erikmama (12934)
I love listening to music, all the time!
@dlr297 (5387)
I usually put music on when i am doing my house work that way i can dance around the house and it makes it a lot less like work, and i get some good exercise in to. We usually watch TV in the evenings.
@erikmama (12934)
I do that to! Thanks for your resonse!
@HansonFan (1659)
All. Day. Long. lol. I am a music freak...I always have something on. Im a college student so my Itunes list has my driving, study, workout, and about 30 other playlists. I even have my ipod in when walking from class to class most of the time. Only when Im walking with someone or if the class is down the hall I think its rude or pointless depending on the situation. It drives some of my family and friends crazy, but thats just me. The only TV shows I really watch are Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel, American Idol (Gotta keep up with the future artists! lol) and CSI (Vegas and Miami). And the only one I am concerned with missing is AI. lol...yeah, Im horrible about it.
I switch on my radio when I enter my kitchen in the morning. Till the time I finish my daily chores, my FM radio is switched on to keep me company. With the music on, I feel fresh and energetic to carry on my work. By 10 AM when my entire work is finished, I switch off the radio and move to my bedroom to relax and read newspapers for an hour or so. During this period I also switch on the TV to get morning news and to watch one or two serials of my liking.