Do you like the reality show "moment of truth"

@sanelaze (167)
I do. but only because I sort of 'participated' at a promotional campaign of this show when this tv program was first launch in the country (through 2nd avenue/etc channel). My friends and I were at the mall where the launching of the show is being held. One of my friends saw a colleague who was currently working at the event. She asked us if we can be interviewed for the show. They were gonna use it for tv commercials. Basically, we were asked 3 questions and we are supposed to answer yes or no (just like the contestants). My boyfriend is familiar with the show (he watches the show when he back in the US) and he told us how the show works. It got me interested so I've been watching it whenever there's an opportunity.I haven't watched in a while though.
@sanelaze (167)
I do. but only because I sort of 'particapated' at a promotional campaign of this show when this tv program was first launch in the country (through 2nd avenue/etc channel). My friends and I were at the mall where the launching of the show is being held. One of my friends saw a colleague who was curently working at the event. She asked us if we can be interviewed for the show. They were gonna use it for tv commercials. Basically, we were asked 3 questions and we are supposed to answer yes or no (just like the contestants). My boyfriend is familiar with the show (he watches the show when he back in the US) and he told us how the show works. It got me interested so I've been watching it whenever there's an opportunity.I haven't watched in a while though.