I have to use Windiows OS? DO you?

@sutent (1061)
China
Hi, Do you try any other OS than Windows OS? Although i am satisfied with Windows OS created by microsoft, i have to use. It is because that only two OS, windows or lunix are available in our country and i know nothing about lunix OS. Look forward to your sharing on OS. Happy mylotting!
@murtuza89 (513)
I have used both Windows and Linux. Both are almost similar. But Windows has better performance than Linux. I never got a chance to use other Operating systems like Mac, Unix, others if they exist. I have never come across any PC with Mac IS installed in it. But as far as Windows and Linux is concerned, I would prefer using Windows. Specifically, Windows XP.
@sutent (1061)
Hi, I had not used linux and have no opinion on it. I have to windows all the time. I do not like it, as its poor after-sale service.
What Operating System are you using? I have used both XP and Vista. Both works perfectly allright for me. I have never used their aftersale service. So I wont comment on it. But yes, I have heard that Microsoft doesnot provide After sale service. You can get your problems fixed at a local repairshop.
@sutent (1061)
Hi, I use both Windows XP and vista. In recent, i bought a Lenovo laptop configured with Vista OS. But during warranty period, my vista OS collaps. To the time, i just found that no repair disk is attached, much less install disk. What i confuse or question is that why microsoft provided the os without any repair disk. Happy mylotting!
Hi friend, I am utilizing WINDOWS XP sp3 and Fedora 10 since last half an year by utilizing dual mode. Both are well known as Operating Systems. Difference lies in performance and implementation of Operating System structure.As we all know XP is much more user friendly but not as efficient and secure as LINUX, UNIX.Linux is also a open-source OS so we can modify it according to us. Enjoy mylotting.
@sutent (1061)
Hi, you are very fortune to try both OS. I do not know anything about Fedora 10, mcuh less try it. I have known that Linux is a open-source OS and may be more safe. I hear that Linux OS is installed in military. Happy mylotting!
Hi friend, Yah ofcourse military are utilizing safeness of LINUX OSs. As there is no way possible to interact with OS kernel file. And even I would not anything about fedora or any other LINUX distro before myself utilizing it. It is easy to use and almost same as XP in use. You can know about a thing once you try to use it. Just reading about it, would not get you much. Practical knowledge is far better and ever lasting too. Enjoy mylotting.
@ENVY68 (158)
I think most of us including me use Windows O.S. I do not know any body using Mac, Linux, Unix or Safari. I am also interested like you to know any body using those systems regularly. Some one said to me that security is more in Mac or Linux compared to Windows O.S. Because I think there are not many users of these systems compared to Windows O.S., Obviously their security systems are not as exposed as Windows O.S. One person told me that Window O.S is easy to operate and fast compared to other operating systems.
@sutent (1061)
Hi, I do not like Windows, as microsoft do not provide any after-sale service. What it care most is money not the customs. But i have to use it, as i am not able to use Linux those open-scource OS. Happy mylotting!
@tonyllenium (6266)
I use normally both os such as windows and some linux distribution as well!!So surely windows is an os that everybody will know and so majority use this but if you consider and start to use some linux os too i think you never find difficulties as in case of the other os too!! Personally i think that if you want start to use some linux distribution you can try ubuntu which it has a real good user interface and so you will see that everything would b ok as in windows...or if you are looking for business purposes i think opensuse,redhat are good os too as regards linux!! I think the big deal for linux os are security,stable setting and even you cna install thousand of softwares all opensource so for free!!I use both windows than linux ubuntu and i can say that i am satisfied from both!!
I have used both and am currently triple-booting Windows 7 RTM, Ubuntu 9.10, and Sun's Solaris Operating System on three hard drives. All off them have pros and cons, but for most office work, I use Windows 7, if I need to run more intense programs I prefer to use Ubuntu or Sun OS.
@PYneer (96)
i'm pretty sure theres Mac in China. i've been there and seen it. well anyway i use windows. it's awesome.
I have a Good experience with Windows xp and there is no problem with XP so far so i never used any OS other than Windows not even linux.Now im going to use Windows 7.
@levite (1062)
I am satisfied with Windows OS I have now. I am pretty used to it and would not mind using another OS. We also have Linux and Mac in our country though windows is still the most popular OS. I am content with it.