There's much we can learn from ants

@suchi60 (913)
Have you ever observed ants at work? Its amazing how united they are when it comes to ants. Whether they're moving from one place to another, protecting their homes from predators, or carrying food for the community, ants work in unison and without disparity. Imagine what humand can achieve, if they lived and followed ants in their behavior.
@Sreekala (23718)
Hi suchi, Ants are famous on unity, they are very small in size but using their united strength they can do wonders. They can bring large piece of food with the help of each other and meet/greet when crossing on their way. We should learn this unity from ants. Unity is really strength but it is difficult to find the unity in human beings. There is quarrel even among siblings. I just remember a story which I read for my son. A wise Brahmin was worried abut his children all were quarrelling each other. One day he called all of them and gives a stick and asked them to break it. They easily break the stick then he give a bundle of stick and asked to break but they could not break the same. The Brahmin told to his children, if you people stay together then you can do many things. After realizing this they never quarreled each and lived happily. Unity is strength!
@suchi60 (913)
Yes Sreekala, Unity is strength, and thats what humanity lacks today. Nations fighting one another, men fighting one another, all in the name of supremacy. Little do we realize that such fighting will only cripple and make man an easy prey for others, which luckly has not happened. What if martians were to land on earth one day and do the inevitable? I'm sure there will be many among us who will support them in their fight against us. Thats how we are and will remain.
Well, that's something I believe that's never gonna happen! I hope atleast we'll all stay united when we are attacked by some aliens or predators!
@suchi60 (913)
or swine flu? Wishful thinking pranav, but like you say, mankind will forever remain insane and complicated.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
This is just one of many things that nature want to teach us,but we human were too blind to see it,or,becoz we believe that we are of the highest form. The ants showing us unity,despite their size,they had their way of protecting their colony from predators. But so sad to think that we humans can never be united as one,due to lot of differences. Your question is...what human can achieve if we live like ants? One thing for sure...there could be a peaceful earth to live,no war,no killings,no greed.But a whole world that is full of love and unity.