Today Is A Red Letter Day...Especially To Indians...

@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi mylotters, today is the day,that the sacrifice of lives by a lot of people of India,finally payed off,yes,its the Independence day of India. on this day i would like to offer my silent prayers to all the great warriors and people who sacrificed their lives to give us the life were enjoying now. so,if you don't mind can you please take some time off your busy schedule to pray for all those great peoples souls to rest in peace........
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
Have a great day & a great weeknd.
@joyce959 (1562)
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all Indian mylotters. This is one of the most important days that call for a celebration. Kudos to your great heroes.
@dragon54u (31638)
You do indeed have a brave people. They finally got out from under the thumb of the British who thought they were savages--who were the savages in that situation? Certainly not the Indians! Your day is like our Memorial Day only ours has degenerated into parades and picnics and special sales. It's a holiday and hasn't much to do with honoring our brave warriors. I read that the swine flu is racing through India, I hope you don't get it.
@jb78000 (15173)
happy independence day