Idle !! What is the first thing you want to do ??

@voldrox (7205)
Well my first preference will be to listen to music, i listen to it a lot and normally there isn't a day when the music isn't running, after that i would probably open up my email inbox and then log on to mylot.... what about you guys, what is the first thing you want to do when you find yourself idle ??
@thaMARKER (3096)
it depends as to what my mood is and what is there to do. sometimes i lie on my bed but i don't like reading which i often do so i try listing to music. sometimes i want to watch a movie but i don't like going out or i'm tired or i'm broke hehehe.. sometimes i want to eat but there's nothing to eat from the fridge or i cant even think what to eat. haaay..
@voldrox (7205)
yes marker i have to agree with you, i guess it all depends on the situation and all, sometimes we tend to do something and sometimes we like to do something else, i have to say most of the time i also get hungry and search for something to eat, i also like a cup of tea when i am idle or sometimes just watching tv, have a nice day marker.
@psycospaz (320)
If I find myself idle I normally relish the moment. Between work and family I hardly ever have a moment to myself that I am not doing anything. :D Idle time allows my head to unclutter, even if it is for just a few precious moments!
@voldrox (7205)
hi psycospaz i understand . . . sometimes we really don't have much time to spare for recreation, i guess when i get older it will pretty much be the same case with me... i think what you do is the get the best out of the idle time you get, one needs rest after all the work and taking care for family . . . have a nice day psycospaz and take care