Where Is Your Best Friend From - Online Or Real Life???

@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi everyone, everyone has friends ans some of them would be more than just friends,as best friends,they are the ones whom you can trust no matter what,and the will always be with you on your side to help you. you can have best friends either online or offline in real life. me,i have 3 best friends,and i so glad to say that one of them is from the online world...the other two are my classmates... how about you...where are your best friends from???
@carolbee (16241)
My closest friend is in real life. We keep in close touch via email but do meet for lunch as often as we can. We have very different schedules so don't get together every week. We talk briefly on the phone once in awhile. Have other real life friends but they are not that close and we don't often do things together. I do have online friends who I've not yet met but think they are great. One in particular is a very interesting and talented lady who I would like to meet one day.
@anniefannie (1743)
my best friends our in real life. i have never had a real friend on line.i haven't been on line long enough i guess
@rhane7315 (5673)
i have 2 best friends, a boy and a girl. my boyfriend and my best friend in high school. my boyfriend knows me more rather than myself lol the benefits of having a girl and a boy best friend is that if you seek some of advice and it you're not comfortable in telling it with your opposite gender, you get to tell it to your other best friend (with the same gender)
@cbjones (1157)
I used to have a few good online friends I got to know while playing a multiplayer video game a few years ago. Right now though, I don't have that many friends online. I don't spend much time using social networks, or playing video games anymore.
@sagnik42 (3598)
All my best friends are from my 'offline' life. They are also my online friends because I spend most of the time online with them chatting or playing. They are the best.
@hardino (23)
hi friends, a friend in need is a friend in deed.a true friend is one who understands his/hers problems.a true friend must help him/her in all crucial situations.he or she should not be left aside,must not be kept aloof from them.he/she must give all possible help.
Since now, all my best friends still from my real life,,hehe.. maybe because I come to online world only 1 month ago and I don't know many people online. I'm sure it must be nice have online best friend but now I haven't found one Maybe one day I will find them! Oh, and to be honest, even in real world I don't have any best friend
@jellymonty (2358)
Well the majority of my true friends are online. I hardly have any friends in the real world. They more like "hi how are you, good bye see you later" friends. But most of my mates are online.
@dragon54u (31617)
My best friends, 2 of them married to each other, are in real life. I have a lot of friends online but very few that I'm really close to. The online friends I would trust and sacrifice for and they would do the same for me are all on a guitar message board and we've known each other for ten years. Many of us have met when one throws a jam where everyone brings their gear and plays music with the others.
@sblossom (2170)
My best friend is my husband. We met on line three years ago on a dating website. He and I have some big difference, but we have more in common in our nature. Both are honest and open-minded.Soon we became very good friends. We sent more emails to each other. Later we talked on MSN. Then he started to call me when I came home after my work using Skype. He bacame a huge part of my life.Since I met him, my life has changed direction. Now in the UK i have met more people and made some friends too. I also have one very good friend from internet.
@shhheila (1847)
my true friends are not virtual, they are always there and they are my second family to me... but some of my friends are online but i've met them! my real friend is one of my classmates in grade schools, some from high school and college!!! my online friends are always there too, u can share thing and give advices online just like real friends do!
My best friend is myself first. Than I would say my boyfriend is my best friend we have been through a lot but we still hold on and love each other. My hope is someday I can have more best friends but to be honest I have had so many people come and go in my life I realize some will stay throughout your life while others will fade away or move away. So my best friend would be in real life. Now I do want to share that I do have some people online that have been very nice to me and for that I am greatful. I am not sure I would place them on best friend status but they are great people and I like that they have been there for me throughout my adventures online. Take care and happy mylotting to you.
well i would like to say online but i met a friend i was talking to online for about half of year i thought we would hit it off but we kind of didn't so i have another best online friend that i known for the longest but i can't say shes my best friend in real life. i can just say shes my best friend online. and both are from the us so its cool.
@klaudine (3652)
I have best friends both from the online and real life. I treated them, of course, differently. I am more careful with my real life friends because for me they are more dangerous. I kept lots of secret to them not like what I do when I talk to my online friends. With my online friends, my conversation is just as much as chatting and mailing, but with them I can be more opened. Maybe it is because I don't have to see them face to face so that I can feel more comfortable with them.