Has Anybody Thought About A Mylot Reunion?

@CatsandDogs (13964)
Or has anybody tried putting one together? I've thought about it and wonder "Where in the world would I start?! LOL That would be a huge undertaking and one that I couldn't do if I HAD to but would love to see one put together so I could go to it and meet all of my mylot friends!! Wouldn't that be cool? Oh gosh, I'd be in 7th Heaven!! I so want to meet all of you!! We've had such a great time on here getting to know each other, helping each other out one way or another and so on that it would be an awesome experience to actually get to meet in person, wouldn't it? If there was to ever be a Mylot Reunion, would you go to it? I know I would!! In a heartbeat!! Even if I had to hitch hike to get there!! I'd be there!! LOL
@elmiko (6640)
i don't agree with this at all and i don't think the site administraters would have such a risky thing. theres a big difference between talking to people online and in person.
oh come on I am a really nice person iam 82 and smart and I would never hurt anyone even a flea whats not to like, sorry you feel this way, I know we are all told not to trust anyone but that keeps us from meeting good decent law abiding people.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
u are no fun. the site adm. would have nothing to do w/it. this would be between friends.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
tell him. hatley, i told him he was no fun.
@Citychic (4078)
Mylot reunion......... Hey Catsanddogs I think that would be an awesome idea, to have a mylot reunion. Why don't you start getting something in the works for us. Earlier today I was looking over some of my old papers etc. and I happened to come across a website where they are offering cruises. The link was Premiercruises.com Perhaps you could check into it for us and let everyone know what the cost would be etc. even if we had to save up all year in order to go to it, I for one would love to be a part of something like that. Anyhow the cruise thing is just an idea, why not try to get more ideas from other mylotters concerning a reunion. I've so enjoyed this site and meeting everybody. I don't know what my life would have been like if I didn't have all of you mylotters here to spend time with. Thanks everyone for being my friends and for allowing me to feel 100 percent comfort and validated here at mylot. I finally feel as if I have a voice in this big old world!
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
I think it's a wonderful idea, cats.It would be a big job. it would be sooo much fun to get everybody together u would like to meet.i'd go if i could but i am not much of a traveler. we could have it here.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
It's a wild thought Jo, not something that I think will materialize because most people on here need the money they get from mylot to pay bills and such so I doubt anybody could make a donation towards it. Even if it were small such as coffee and donuts, I doubt a lot of them could afford the trip to go to it. Who knows, it might materialize in another way. We never know what the future holds, right?
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
it IS A WILD THOUGHT BUT A GREAT ONE. mY PROBLEM WOULD BE GETTING THERE NO MATTER WHERE IT WAS. I love the idea & wish we could get something together like that. I think alot of people would like that, cats.
@bing28 (3798)
That would be wonderful Cats, how I wish when that day comes, I have already savings from stable earnings maybe from mylot? or any other successful online job. Nice if every year or every other year there's one host country. So there must be a coordination or a local reunion first for everyone of the same country then when prepared to host the all over reunion one can volunteer or suggest, wow what a wonderful time knowing and meeting everyone and exchanging gifts as souvenirs, having activities for the mylotters for a couple of days. Am I dreaming?
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Yeah, it's a dream and a big one at that but hey, it can happen if someone were to take the time to put one together. Different people in different countries could put one together and some of us from other countries would be able to go if they can afford the plane trip and hotel costs but most won't be able to which is really sad because we've all made some really wonderful friends in a different country and yet, they'll never get to meet in person. But hey, we sure can dream!!
hi catsandogs remember me hatley anyway it would be so much fun if there were some way to get us all together,it wou ld be seventh heaven all my mylot friends in one place and I would be able to talk to them fact to face.I would go if Ihad the money right now money is a real big deal to me. but I would try to borrow it in order to get there,love to meet you.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
HI HATLEY!! Of course I remember you!! Oh my gosh!! Where have you been?! I've really missed you!! I hope you're back to stay....? Bless your heart!! I hope to meet you too one day! Who knows, it just might happen! We're buying a new camper and hubby wants to travel the states one day so you never know!! lol Hugs to you and welcome back!!
I've been thinking about it and yes, it will be great! We can see the real face of our friends here.. We only know the avatar and never see the real one, it must be nice when we introduce ourselves with our username! Maybe we can get closer in mylot after that meeting Yes, I know it will be difficult because mylot members spread all over the world.. but I like the donation idea,maybe we can meet each other! Oh, but eventhough the money problem already solved, what about each person schedule or job? it's difficult CatsandDogs.. but yeah, it will be a very nice gathering!
@CatsandDogs (13964)
We can see each others picture on our home page IF the person has a picture of themselves up. And if there were to be a mylot reunion, it would have to be planned WELL in advance for everybody to be able to attend, meaning take time off from their jobs, vacation time and such.
@dianmelydia (2272)
Just thinking about mylot's members donation for mylot improvment. Imagine if mylot has one thousand of active members who reach the minimum payout every month, so that's mean there's a $10,000+ transaction amount on mylot. If each member willing to donates $0.50 then we'll have $500 a month. In one year, we'll have $6,000. With that money, mylot should be able to make a reunion on certain area. No need to make a great party, just a coffeetime party is enough. Then imagine if the number of members is bigger then mentioned above, and the donation is bigger too, i think we'll have more than $10,000 in a year and there's a lot good things we can do with that money. Although we can't make a reunion, i think we can do some social humanity activities by helping the poors on third world. That should be a great thing. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Somebody has been doing some figuring.... lol If only we could get everybody to chip in like that, a reunion just might materialize but most people on here are so dirt poor that every penny that they make on here is going to some bill or something to keep their heads above water. Nice thought though but who knows what the future holds.
@Polly1 (12648)
I would so love to go to a mylot reunion, that would be totally awesome. I have made so many friends here, people that I would not have ever unless for mylot. I just know that lots of us here would be great friends outside of mylot. When you communicate by the written word you can really get to know people, your personality comes thru. Like for us, we would be hell on wheels, painting the town red and having a ball doing it. Your hubby might have to bail us out of jail, but we sure would have some stories to tell.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
LMBO!! We'd cause a riot, wouldn't we? Hell on wheels is a good way to put it. LOL Oh the stories we'd have to tell and the fines we'd have to pay.... uh, don't want to even THINK of the fines! We'd be working our tails off on mylot to pay for them fines! But oh the stories we'd have to tell....
@akuler (3539)
Hi CatsandDogs, I would love to join any mylot reunion. It is good to see all our friend here. The only problem is the venue of the meeting. Since mylot members spread around the world, it is hard to make it possible. There is totally need a lot of money just for traveling and hotel rental. It is more possible for a local gathering. It's much cheaper and can be done monthly or annually. Nice to see people we interact too in online. Happy mylotting and have a nice day.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I would imagine it would be possible to have one in your area but it wouldn't have everybody because like you said, we're all over the world but you know, we can dream about it, right? Who knows, maybe one day it will happen. We never know what the future holds! I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one! Happy mylotting to you too!
@ElicBxn (60894)
Last year Irishfriendly suggested a mylot convention, and I told her that conventions are hard to arrange... I'd guess this is about the same - I would be more leaning toward a regional get together - because none of us here are rich - if we were rich, we'd probably be doing other things....
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I know that other people have reunions of sorts, not just family but others like Korean War Reunion which my parents go to when it's close by but not the ones that are closer to the west coast because it's too far for them so who knows, maybe a mylot reunion will materialize.... we never know....
@bunnybon7 (37971)
• Holiday, Florida
i would love to. except for 2 things. i have no car and would have to get someone to take me, since i was stupid and left it with my daughter in florida because sons gf said she'd take me where ever i had to go and now wont always do so. plus, i'd have to have the energy and not doing to well these days. but wouldnt it be a wonderful thing