Are We The Only 16's???

@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi everyone, i have been here on mylot for about 4 months,but so far i have met only one person who's 16,who is one of my best friends... i had a weird thought a while ago,if both of us haven't seen anyone else who's 16 too,does that mean that we are the only ones who are 16 here on mylot,or is it that people want to hide their real ages??? i am not trying to offend anyone,i merely want to know if we are alone or if we have got someone of the same age group???
@carolbee (16241)
I was 16 once and that was about 46 years ago. I can remember those days very well. Was probably the best time of my life. I'm considered a senior even though I don't feel and look like a senior. My mind is young and don't have any gray hair. Am sure this is more than you asked for...lol
@cyrus123 (6383)
This is so funny, lol! This gives me an idea how old you are now, rofl! I think it's great that you don't have to deal with gray hair. You must have good genes. I'm 57 and I've been getting color for several years now. I don't feel old and people tell me I look young for my age. I guess it runs in the family because my mother always looked young for her age. So did her mother. Both of my sisters look young for their ages, too. Kathy.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi carolbee, its really great that both of you still look young for your age...no matter what your age is...i am glad to know that your young at heart...guess thats the real age of a person....and not physical age...
@carolbee (16241)
Always remember to enjoy life no matter what your age. Hope you're able to locate other 16 yr. olds on myLot.
Hi vnrsudhan, We are all different in gages here and I do know that some people don't put their right age down but it don't matter does it? but I know there are many users your age here so don't worry. Ok? Tamara
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi tamarafireheart, thanks for your encouragement...ya age doesn't matter at all...and i am glad i got you as my friend. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
Hi vnrsudhan, Thank you so much for giving me best response for this discussion, you are so kind and yes its true no matter what age anyone is as long as they are happy and feel young and get on with young people, I've always have, hugs. Tamara
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi, your welcome my friend...
@anniefannie (1743)
i don't know anyone else your age but you can go to different friends and look up there profile of friens and see if you can find others your age happy mylotting i haven't been on here long either about 6 months.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi anniefannie, thats a great idea,i'll try it...thanks!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@mysdianait (64056)
Like the other response says, you are not alone. There are several others and when I come across them I'll link them to this discussion Have you been through the list of interests to see if there is one specifically for youngsters?
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi mysdianait, ya,i went through the interests page and i think a lot of youngsters come to the interests about video games. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@jugsjugs (13045)
Hi there are alot of 16 year olds on here i have my daughter who is 17 and she is on here my 16 year old would never come on here as she would never find time as she has a busy social life.You never know you may find with doing your discussion there are lots of 16 year olds on here.Happy Mylotting.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi jugsjugs, ya i too couldn't find time to come here nowadays,as school has started. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@cyrus123 (6383)
I've been a member here since March of this year and I have seen quite a few who are 16. I couldn't tell you who they are, though. Kathy.
@cyrus123 (6383)
Just check the different profiles any you'll find several your age. Kathy.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi cyrus, thanks for letting me know,i think it would be like an online adventure searching for friends of my own age... lol... HAVE A NICE DAY!!!