Do you use toothpick or flost?

@mermaidivy (15415)
I never used flost before... recently I went to see my dentist, she told me I have to clean my teeth by using flostingregularly so that it can keep my teeth gum in good condition... I always feel it hurts She helped me to do that when I was laying down on that scary chair, I said it doesn't hurt just because I wnat her to finish the thing so she won't keep fixing my teeth... I just always use toothpick after eating, I find it convenient and doesn't hurt my teeth but I know dirt can still hide underneath... but... it is no fun to flost. Can you flost right? Do you use toothpick or flost?
@_sketch_ (5709)
I only use a toothpick when I feel that there is something in my teeth and I always floss every night before I go to sleep, but not after every meal.
@mermaidivy (15415)
It is good to have this habit... by thw way I though floss is spelt as flost... :-\ sorry about that...
@_sketch_ (5709)
lol. that's ok.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
I use the floss occasionally.....meaning, only when I remember! hehe. Toothpick is the nearest one available so I pick more than I floss. Flossing can really be messy so I usually do it after bathing infront of the sink.
@mermaidivy (15415)
I think it is quite gross to floss, doing it at the bathroom will be good.
@patofgold23 (5075)
i prefer to floss coz it makes me sure my teeth are really clean
@mermaidivy (15415)
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I floss a lot more often than I use toothpicks. I very rarely use toothpicks. I don't feel like they get the job done quite as well as floss does. I try to remember to floss at least once a day. It's great for keeping your teeth healthy!
@mermaidivy (15415)
No, toothpick doesn't do a good job of keepiong the tooth clean at all, I would try to use it...
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello, I floss daily. If I am at a restaurant I will get a toothpick before leaving.If I had to choose one over the other I would choose dental floss.I try to keep these flossers that have a pick in my bag.
@mermaidivy (15415)
I know dental floss is good but I have a hard time using them...
floss there are some cool little floss brushes that i want to try out they are cheap and less painful than floss
@mermaidivy (15415)
Sorry about that, I spelled it wrong :-\
Yes I do use tooth pick's, But I also floss in the morning's and at night when I brush. But I also have used tooth pick's for year's. It has alway's seemed easier to me when your eating a meal to just use a tooth pick afterward's.
@mermaidivy (15415)
Right, that's what I think too.
@deejean06 (1953)
Hi mermaid...Whenever I use toothpicks I always poked myself and hurt my teeth and gums. So since I'm not good at that, I just stick to dental floss. I never hurt myself with the floss and it's super easy to just floss my teeth before I brush!