Do you try to stay out of trouble after you get married?

@mermaidivy (15407)
What I mean is when somebody talk to you or when there is a chance you could know somebody new that appeals he/she is attracted to you, do you try to avoid it? Or you think it is fine so you go for it?
@seanbryan (351)
• United Arab Emirates
Hi there! Definitely I'll be avoiding him, I can't risk my marriage for silly things like this. My husband is very much upright when it comes to married women playing single and I don't want to give him an idea of me being unfaithful to him. Though at times he seems to be the faithless one, as dictated by my conscious mind still I remain to be with our society's double standard perception of a married life. Good day!
@mermaidivy (15407)
I think it is good to have a faithful moral in a marriage.
@ketybhagat (4125)
I would say, steer clear of such people, for this is just a passing phase where you are attracted to a person. Its like having curry rice everyday and wanting to taste something different. Its normal to feel that way sometimes, but it is better to put a full stop there and then. One fling could break up your family, no three actually your parents, his parents and yours. So I suggest one must be careful and walk out of such a situation based on the love and understanding you have for your family.
@mermaidivy (15407)
I agree with you.
@jaiho2009 (38996)
Hello friend, Being attracted to others is just a normal feeling.Especially if i really found that person attractive or he does have the qualities i really admired. But since i am already married...it's off the limit ...so...must avoid the admiration.
@mermaidivy (15407)
having a good moral is good.
As much as possible I try to avoid it. When I was single, I used to go to bars almost every night and check out on the ladies. But now that I'm married, I don't go to night spots anymore. I don't even have lady text mates anymore. I don't know why but I think I already have the responsibility of a married person. And I'm stuck with my wife forever..happily of course.
@mermaidivy (15407)
That's very good and nice of you, being responsible and faithful to your relationship.
@simonelee (2718)
I'm not married yet but I'm engage for years now. Since I was committed to my partner I'm avoiding people that makes him jealous or that will lead us to argument. It happened all the time that i was surrounded by temptations but I always keep in my mind that I won't find another person like my partner.
@mermaidivy (15407)
It is good to have a strong believe like you.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
When one is in a serious relationship whether it be marriage or not the individuals should not encourage things that will not be healthy. I will not encourage it because I wouldn't like to know that my partner would do this.
@mermaidivy (15407)
I don't think it will be healthy in a relationship either.
Answer is NO, Avoid it and Never even think of flirting. I am a married person already, i committed myself to be with my husband and if there is more that I wanted to develop friendship, it has to be my husband and no one else. I am still open to have friends but there should always be a point of limitations and you know where your boundaries are. We all know that opposites attract, so the idea of getting to know other person more is just a trap for me, so I don't entertain the idea of one person having interest on me even if I am married, I stay far away as much as possible to a person who is really stubborn and cannot understand. I do meet a lot of people online because I have a blog and I used to get referrals from social sites. But they are much more interested in friendship and much more than that, so I do drop the subject of befriending some that are pretty obvious about their intentions. And tell them frankly that I am married and I have no intentions of what they have in mind, of course in a nice and decent manner, not to offend such. But to those who are stubborn, i simple do the silent treatment. Happy Mylotting.
@mermaidivy (15407)
Good, good to have same believe for both of the husband and wife.
I would try to avoid it. But I'm not married, so I can't really say for sure. All I know, though, is that being physically ATTRACTED to someone isn't the same as cheating; at least not in my opinion. So long as you don't act on it.
@mermaidivy (15407)
You mean physically attracted to somebody doens't mean cheating?
@saundyl (9690)
I feel that If you're married you've made a commitment to stay faithful to the one you married. If you want to play the feild than dont get married because then its cheating
@saundyl (9690)
PS. I'd be avoiding him.
@mermaidivy (15407)
Right!
@sminut13 (1786)
yes i do try to stay out of trouble though, i don't have much trouble with that since i don't really have guys coming after me ehehehe if i feel that someone is attracted to me, i do talk of course, but i do give subtle hints as well that i'm not interested in him or i don't want any trouble. i definitely don't want any trouble, too much of a headache and also, the society where i'm at is really conservative.