What's your preferred cell phone carrier?

Hi myLotters, which cell phone carrier do you prefer: Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, or any others? What are the pros & cons of this carrier, and why did you pick them? This is the place to discuss. Have fun myLotting. -virusxtreme24
I have to say that I love Verizon Wireless. As long as I stay with them, I can upgrade my equipment every two years. They have all kinds of features and software. Technical support is excellent, and I get reception almost everywhere.
Preferred overall for me is Sprint. Great cost and coverage. I am also fond of most of their phones. Preferred coverage: Verizon. Major con is the cost, because they are known for squeezing their customers of every last penny. Currently I have T-Mobile which is horrible all around. Cost is cheap (which is why I have it), but you get what you pay for: crappy service and crappy phones. These are the only companies I have ever used.
I have T-Mobile as well and agree with you. I have no coverage in places where other people do. The cost is affordable but you get cheap for paying cheap.
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have been with t-mobile and now verizon. I thought that t-mobile was cheap enough but the coverage was haorrible, as I got lots ot dropped calls. Verizon has been coverage, but the price is high. I don't like that about verizon is the mnthly fees, but I don't get dropped calls, and they have nice phones. I just bought an LG enVtouch and I really like it even though the touch screen is hard to get used to. It actually has 2 screens as you flip it up and it has a nother screen and a qwerty keyboard. It also has lots of features. I might not use all of them but they are there if I ever want to use them. I do have the intenet and I do use that, and the pages load really fast as it is 3G. I have never used a 3G phone so having this phone is giving me lots of pleasure. Have a good day, and happy mylotting.
Verizon does have high prices, but it's well worth it for the good coverage and features. T-Mobile is okay for people on a budget and who don't mind the stinky reception. (not hating as i have had it myself) Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new phone :)
@panjababu (226)
My preferred cell phone carriers are Vodafone and Airtel.
I am on Telstra here in Australia its more expensive but has the best coverage.
@abenitez (501)
I prefer AT&T. I have been with T-Mobile and I like AT&T better. Especially with their roll over minutes, nobody can compare to that. You dont lose your unused minutes and they have the Iphone also, cant go wrong with that.
I would say AT&T. I mean Verizon limits you too much(like access to your phone) and the service is bad. AT&T on the other hand has the iPhone-- the best thing in the world!!