giving lift in a car

If a stranger asks for a lift in your car, do you agree for giving him a lift
I don't think this is something that I could ever do. It is so very dangerous. Who knows if the hitchhiker is looking to steal your money or your car or what they are wanting to do. I know that when I am in my car I am at my most valunerable so I could never pick a stranger up off of the side of the road and take them anywhere, even if they seemed like the nicest person in the world. Looks can so often be deceiving.
Well said dorannmwin It is very dangerous to give a lift to a stranger. I too agree with you that one should not believe anyone with their innocent and nice looks, dress and talk.
No, even if the person seemed like the most kindest person on earth, I still wouldn't give them a ride. It's very dangerous, they could be posing as a nice person and attack you with a weapon of some sort once you're inside the car... or threaten you, rob you, and steal your car. It's not safe for your well-being, and for the people traveling inside the car with you.
Yes. You are true
It is extremely dangerous! My advice is not to do it. I did it twice, once on my own up one freeway exit, and I am lucky he was not a dangerous person, and once, I did it with a friend (more safety in numbers). It is not a safe thing to do, even if the person looks extremely nice.
Yes. You are absolutely right. I agree
@coolcat123 (4392)
being I girl I would not risk for giving lift to strangers but if I were a boy, I should have given lifts to people as I love helping others and if i can be of help to someone..i would love to do such a thing.