Games

Do you like to play games? if so what kind of games?. online or old board games? i perfer either i love to play the sims games on the computer and candyland with my daughter
• Estonia
MMORPGs, FPSes, RPGs, RTSs, Strategy games on my PC or PS3 and sometimes I play Dungeons and Dragons - Its fun and somewhat social... a bit more social than computer games, but yeah. Online games usually are my deal, so i can just keep evolving my character into a greater hero (?) or something alike.
I like playing games and my favorite game is the Sims. I have the Sims 1 and 2. Now the Sims 3 is released. I hope I can buy it. Perhaps I don't have enough time to play it at present. But at least I can wait until I have time. It is my collection. I love China
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I love playing games but lately I don't ever have the time to enjoy myself by playing games. When playing games by myself I prefer to play them online. Me and my little sister loves to play Candyland,Clue,Go fish and old maid and many others together using cards and board games. I have Monopoly on a computer disk and I even have candyland,scrabble and many others, I just wish I had time to enjoy it.
hey hey there jiffy!! how the heck have u been? wow its been ages since i have heard from you,ive missed ya!! So anywho back to your question..yes i love playin games soo soo much..i love horror movies and games soo so much,i found this one site that has zombies,vampires,mystery.gory..evereything i gal like me loves to play lol..i also love goin over to king.com they have awesome games like pogo,king has this game its a shell game kinda like jewel quest and chuzzle,but with sea shells,i have found myself addicted to it soo sooo bad!! lol..i also love scrabble,family feud,trivia questions things like that..
i been around must not be the same time you are on.......... how you been? good here just had surgery on my foot.
@twoey68 (13651)
I used to love to play board games but since I'm older and I don't have kids, there's no one to play with. I mostly play online games and I like the level type...the kind where you do mini quests to level. Games like Cake Mania, Cafe World, Farmville, Delicious. I have several on my pc and several on Facebook that I play. [b]**AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~[/b]