long lost feeling

@ongtina (1232)
Singapore
Yesterday morning was so beautiful to me! It has been 30++ years since I had such peace. I was alone at the reservoir, no husband, no children, just ME, the clouds, the water and some magazines. WOW! real nice, like the days when I climbed up to my roof and lie there to watch the clouds and sea view when I was 10++. But when I went back to reality (life at home) OMG!!! So because of that lost feeling, I was angry. Come to think about it, is it good to have a rest/relax and than cos compare, get angry ? Or is it better to be going on day after day void of what you like/enjoy but ...... ? ZOMBIE? NO FEELING OF REMORSE/REGRET and .... SOB!!!
@caver1 (1765)
I think we all need time to relax and be at peace. It is wonderful that you were able to have some time like that. The thing you must learn is to not get angry when you get back to real life. When the stress and problems come back, just try to remember the peaceful feeling you had earlier and be thankful to God for that peace you had.
@ongtina (1232)
You're right, that's why I got over my anger rather fast and to come to think about it, I do feel so much more energized.Ha Ha.
@caver1 (1765)
Good for you that you could let the anger go. I know when I'm angry it keeps me from getting much of anything accomplished.
@funkeyguhl (1697)
You know we all need to have a break from all the things that we are doing. You need to have this so that you can regain what you have lost and be ready to face your responsibilities again. It's hard to be doing the same things and you don't enjoy them anymore because you are now burnt out. It will be very difficult to be happy. So allot 'me time' for yourself. Ask that from your husband, your kids, your office, everybody if possible! I hope this helps!!
@anurag3786 (6275)
I always gave respects to person's feeling..and never try to hurt them.. because i think..every person have some feelings..and by this feelings he do something.. some feelings are good and some are bad.. but it is depend on then persons thinking..